- Repair Service
- Repairs by Mail
- Contact us
- Jobs Listing
With any new business you have two challenges: developing the product or service and then seeing what, if anything, people are willing to pay you for it.
Purchasing an existing Cell Phone Technicians business you will have the benefit of purchasing a company that has an infrastructure, including customers, suppliers, employees, equipment and systems. This will allow you to focus on building the business as opposed to a start-up from scratch where everything begins at point zero.
This trophy location opened July 2007, has huge traffic count and great visibility. One block from Chesterfield Town Center Mall near Courthouse Road and Midlothian Turnpike. Great profits –100% turnkey business with nothing needed to start making money on day one.
- Owner will discuss privately with prospects due to confidentiality concerns.
- Poss. of some owner financing.
- Complete training and transition assistance from the seller. On-going franchise support.
- Reason Selling:
- Expansion of the Franchise entity.
- Immediate operation — Someone else has gotten the company started, and once you take over, you can usually continue the status quo.
- Quick cash flow — Existing inventory and receivables can generate income from the first day.
- Existing customers — Customers and suppliers have already been located, and relationships with them have been established.
- Easier financing — Financing is easier to obtain because the business has a track record.
- Less competition — Buying a business may eliminate a competitor that you would have had if you had started from scratch.
For Inquires call 1-888-887-8886
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for informational purposes only. An offer is made by prospectus only.The following states currently regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.If you are a resident of, or wish to acquire a franchise to be operated in, one of these states, Cell Phone Technicians will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.